Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I continue chatting when I go abroad for 1 year outside EU?
Hello everyone,

I'd appreciate some adviice preferably from someone who has done what i want to do. I live in London, am a full time mature student. I only offer DirectChat (where clients call an Adultwork phone) and nothing else. I have a PAYG phone which i only use with Adultwork for when clients call me. I am on an EE PAYG setup. I receive my payments via a payoneer card which i cash at the ATM.

I am going abroad for a year to a country outside the EU. I want to keep chatting with the setup i have now and with minimum disruption. However, I don't want to show my new country on my current profile.  What I want to do is create a new profile with my new country but use my current phone and payment method. How can i acheive this and what will i be liable for regarding costs? I don't want to buy a new phone or register anything when i'm abroad. Payment wise, i'm sure i can continue withdrawing from an ATM abroad, but i seek a way to be able to chat about and i am concerned about costs. My current running costs are minimal. I only pay about £10 every 6 month for a PAYG top up. As I said i only use this phone for incoming calls from AdultWork.

I like the convenient anonymous setup I have now and want to maintain it when i go abroad. I don't want to buy or register anything when i go abroad. I'd rather set up everything in London before i go abroad and just continue chatting and withdrawing from the ATM.

When i return to London I want to carry on chatting with my current profile. Therefore i'd rather not delete it, but if no other way is possible (ie, if Adultwork don't allow 2 profiles) i will delete it and create a new one upon return.  Is there a way I can just put my UK profile on hold without deleting, so that i can reactivate it later?

When I go abroad for a year, is there a way I can continue with my current setup? Specifically i want to know the following,

1. If i go abroad do i have to change my country location on my profile?
2. Is there a way, i can go abroad, create a new profile and just contine with my current setup just by entering a new country code?
I'm aware i will have to enter an international code, but how will that work for when i'm abroad and when people call an adultwork number?

Has anyone been through something similar themselves?

Thank you in advance.

Messages In This Thread
How can I continue chatting when I go abroad for 1 year outside EU? - by jinnystarwars - 24-03-2016, 10:54