Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How much is location a factor? (Esp in London)
(09-11-2015, 03:37)Nova70 Wrote: I guess I'm asking my own question.........why do so many congregate around Earls Court, Kensington etc when the cost of renting a place is that much higher.

When you tour or work part time, like I do, you have many guys interested in meeting you, if you do your marketing right, this should also include plenty of repeat clients.

When you work Mon - Friday in the same place, being in London can have an advantage, apart from the guys who either live or work locally, you also have a great number of tourists, and your never far from a tube station. My guess is that you are going to busy all the time and not have too many quiet spells, which is why it is a good place to be based.

And north of the river is much busier with people than the south.

So yes location can play a part, but it does depend on so many other factors.

I knew a girl who worked in a Soho walk up, you can't get much busier than that.

Sarah x x x

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much is location a factor? (Esp in London) - by sarahxxx - 09-11-2015, 12:41

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Location for London incalls silkycat 5 7,901 14-03-2017, 16:39
Last Post: Jessie45