Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Just thought i would say "Hi"
Hi and welcome.

I earn way better when I'm in free chat, but its draining mentally: I do dress up and make an effort to smile and flirt with my body langauge as mentioned above they pick up on it if you look annoyed or miserable so dont go on if your feeling stressed just switch it off as it really is tiring.

I do not give them anything other than a cleavage to look at, I dont speak in free or very very rarely, I only type and I dont stand up show my ass or outfit that way if they want to see more or the rest of my outfit they have to click into private. Your in control so dont be afraid to say no or boot anyone.

I think it drags in people that probably wouldn't normally click through straight to group and private as some wont risk wasting money on a girl without seeing her in free first where they could really decide if they want to spend the money or not (I suppose this is where a really good profile comes in though) and like to ask questions in case you wont do what they like if its something out of the ordinary usually the taboo guys but again if they ask anything only give them yes or no dont talk to them about their fetish, those are freeloaders who you'll never usually get into your room as they find out everything in free. Just say things like 'why dont you come find out'.

Hope this makes sense and helps xx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just thought i would say "Hi" - by Tara25 - 03-10-2015, 14:46
RE: Just thought i would say "Hi" - by Tara25 - 03-10-2015, 15:09
RE: Just thought i would say "Hi" - by xKatieBabyx - 04-10-2015, 03:21
RE: Just thought i would say "Hi" - by lara - 08-10-2015, 00:52
RE: Just thought i would say "Hi" - by Tara25 - 08-10-2015, 11:29
RE: Just thought i would say "Hi" - by Mara - 08-10-2015, 12:03
RE: Just thought i would say "Hi" - by lara - 08-10-2015, 13:13
RE: Just thought i would say "Hi" - by MissL - 08-10-2015, 13:50
RE: Just thought i would say "Hi" - by Charliescarlet - 12-10-2015, 16:17