Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Dressing For An Out Call
(02-08-2015, 17:03)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Flipping heck, that's a bit of an attitude and a half!

I don't assume men (customers) are idiots, however I do notice I end up with bookings from men who approach me in a particular way. I am also aware that men make contact for a variety of reasons, not only to actually make a booking.

This weekend I've had calls from men who just don't realise how far away in travel time from our capital city I am located. I've also been barked at "where do you live luv" as an opening line (x2), and received texts at 1am and 3am asking if I can get to a place several hours away, if not is there anyone else out in the sticks?I also took a call to discuss a booking which did include times and days, but then started asking me about latex and thigh boots. If you've read my profile you'd realise that's not up my street, and not the reason clients bookg, although I have worn such things when provided. Anyhow, when he started telling me how great my body looking in my photos, and how he was going to get me hot the penny dropped, his next words were "I'm getting horny just looking", so "Are you wanking?" was my next question. "Yes", I then advised him I was ending the call. Sometimes asking the time or "Is that your mum behind you?" can make men jump, but I wasn't in the mood for frivolity at that particular moment. Finally someone was badgering me by text this morning to go and pick them up from a festival in the same county, and take them to my place. They were offering me £500, which they then upped to £700. I'm not sure what they intended once at 'my place', and they were aware I don't offer incalls. He said he really "wanted" me, two hours later I received a 'R U workin'?' from the same number. Someone else also wanted a full description of how I'd tease him at the start of a booking (I'd covered/confirmed basic services/he'd seen my website).

Having consulted with a former punter and red-blooded male, it's obvious that some men are just playing for their own amusement, it's also exciting to be speaking to the 'woman in the photos'.

Combine that with two stalkery types on the go, another bloke using different numbers to try and fool me into accepting a booking from him, plus a regular using a hidden camera to try and film me last week, I just want to shout "Just stop it and cut me some slack for a minute".

Apparently it all comes with the job.

It doesn't make for good reading and yes it probably does come with the job, most women I've seen a few times and got to know a little better do have at least one stalker, it can be a regular client or someone they've never met and in some cases their not sure one way or the other. Your male friend is right about the phone sex stuff unfortunately it's just to easy now with your pictures on your profile and your number at the bottom these guys are probably not punters and never will be it's all about a cheap thrill, of course AW does offer that service as well but they probably want to avoid the premium rates.

Lack of thought about your location, trying to make unrealistic short notice bookings and asking questions that are clearly answered on your profile OK their idiots and they need to apply a little common sense if their serious about seeing you, however some who contact you asking about this and that are probably would be punters building up the confidence to go through with it, it was a difficult decision for me and I did ask a few questions of the wgs I was tempted to see but it didn't take me long to make up my mind and do it, that process is not as quick with all those considering it for the first time and it can drag on for months even years, yes I know that's no consolation when a guy phones for the umpteenth time to clarify something else.

Messages In This Thread
Dressing For An Out Call - by sarahxxx - 31-07-2015, 14:54
RE: Dressing For An Out Call - by Nova70 - 01-08-2015, 14:15
RE: Dressing For An Out Call - by sarahxxx - 01-08-2015, 14:52
RE: Dressing For An Out Call - by Nova70 - 01-08-2015, 15:43
RE: Dressing For An Out Call - by sarahxxx - 01-08-2015, 18:00
RE: Dressing For An Out Call - by Nova70 - 02-08-2015, 01:00
RE: Dressing For An Out Call - by sarahxxx - 02-08-2015, 13:22
RE: Dressing For An Out Call - by Nova70 - 02-08-2015, 19:16
RE: Dressing For An Out Call - by Nova70 - 02-08-2015, 19:41
RE: Dressing For An Out Call - by sarahxxx - 03-08-2015, 00:04
RE: Dressing For An Out Call - by Nova70 - 03-08-2015, 02:31
RE: Dressing For An Out Call - by annabelle - 06-08-2015, 14:33
RE: Dressing For An Out Call - by Jeansman - 24-08-2015, 12:40
RE: Dressing For An Out Call - by Nova70 - 28-08-2015, 04:35
RE: Dressing For An Out Call - by annabelle - 18-09-2015, 12:24
RE: Dressing For An Out Call - by Nova70 - 18-09-2015, 13:23
RE: Dressing For An Out Call - by HarlotWitch - 22-09-2015, 15:44

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Is Cross Dressing A Turn Off To Women? Heather_Edwards 1 4,919 23-10-2011, 22:05
Last Post: Lady_Lust_XXX