Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

PERSISTENT OFFENDERS
Sarah I know that I promised to stop posting because some of what I wrote offended you, well actually most of what I wrote offended you my posts and the threads I started and I made you this promise out of respect for the fact you were here long before I was, but on reflection I feel I do have plenty to offer my knowledge of punting forums being part of that. At the end of the day if you don't like what I write you always have the option of ignoring it.

Persistent offenders, those individuals or groups who despite having their profiles shut down pop back up again and again, I have one particular group in mind but there are plenty more like them and the question is how do they get away with it.

The group I'm using as an example nearly always use pictures of the same very attractive woman and the profiles are usually verified, now the chances of a punter actually meeting this woman seem to be remote, the general feeling on forums is that this is a bait and switch outfit. The woman in the pictures however really does seem to be connected to the group, they don't seem to be using images nicked from the internet, I know this because they have also advertised on Ace Massage and the pictures are verified, now I know for that to happen on that site you have to actually visit their offices on the Chelsea Road in London, so how does verification work on AW.

The profiles for this group come and go frequently and I'm sure they are often reported to AW but the question is how do they find it so easy to start again with new profiles. I know that they can use a different device each time they do this so their IP address will not arouse suspicion and I assume you do not have to have your pictures up immediately so they may not be spotted that way but you would think that just occasionally those at AW would have a browse round their own site and think to themselves hold on a minute I've seen those pictures before, now maybe that does happen but I fear most often the profiles get reported by disgruntled punters, surely AW could make use of picture recognition technology on their site to at least make things a little more difficult for people like this.

Messages In This Thread
PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by Nova70 - 20-06-2015, 20:52
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by sarahxxx - 21-06-2015, 09:39
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by torrentmike - 21-06-2015, 11:52
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by torrentmike - 21-06-2015, 12:02
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by Ward - 26-06-2015, 13:31
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by Nova70 - 02-07-2015, 03:32
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by Ward - 26-06-2015, 16:14
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by Ward - 26-06-2015, 19:53
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by Nova70 - 02-07-2015, 03:50
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by sarahxxx - 02-07-2015, 11:55