Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AW Verification difficulties
Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie, I've been reading the forum for a couple of weeks now trying to soak up all the knowledge and info. But this is my first post.

This is regarding the verification on AW.
I'm on my 4th attempt at providing documentations in order for my profile to be verified, all attempts made have been unsuccesful. If anyone has faced the same problem or if there's a post on here that you can send me through I'd be grateful.

The first time my I.D was rejected because i needed to upload a profile picture, which I didn't realize.

The second time my I.D was rejected because it wasn't clear enough and my verification photo was also rejected because I needed to now provide a photo of me holding a recent newspaper in front of a street sign. I then proceeded to re-send my I.D without cropping around the edges (since I believed that was the reason it wasn't accepted in the first place) I also sent a picture of me holding a newspaper in front of a street name, with another additional photo of me holding my I.D with a piece of paper with adultwork and my user Id written on it with my eyes blacked out (since the site specify that you can block your eyes out)

They were all rejected for the third time, I received the following message.

Unfortunately we are unable to accept your verification documents at this time.
''The ID you uploaded was not clear and could not be checked. If you have used a scanner, then the scan was not of a high enough quality to be easily read. If you used a camera to take a picture then again ensure the quality is high enough to be read.
Do not resize or reduce your images before sending. If you can't read it, we can't read it.
The ID you upload must include
1. a non-nude photograph of the member holding a sign with the words "AdultWork.com User ID: 2874269" and today's date written on it by hand;''

"Unfortunately we are unable to accept your face photo. Common reasons for this include.
- The date on the document is too far in the past. The date should be within the last couple of days.
- The picture appears to have been tampered with in a photo editing program, so does not appear to be genuine.
If you wish to proceed you will need to supply a new face photo."

I once again followed all the instructions, and re-scanned my passport ID tweaked the setting on my scanner so it could be clear, re-took another verification photo but this time using a scarf to black my eyes out (since I thought the photo was previously rejected because I use an image editing software to black my eyes out.)

I received another email this evening stating that all the files that I had provided were rejected and was given the reasons as above.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me out.
Thank you for your time.

Rachel

Messages In This Thread
AW Verification difficulties - by SweetSexyRachel - 07-03-2015, 00:56
RE: AW Verification difficulties - by xKatieBabyx - 07-03-2015, 01:09