Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How can I stop an individual from finding me on AW?
If I went into the ins and outs of what he has done it would be a very long message. It is mostly internet harassment, sending emails to my customers, people I work for telling them I am poaching girls, doing 'extra's', that there are articles in papers about me and the venues will get shut down because of me. He has set up fake twitter profiles including my mobile number and all my email addresses, connecting with my customers. He sends letters in the post to my employers, the list goes on, he has been doing this for over two years, and spends all his time finding new ways to get to me. Fortunately I can still earn stripping, but why should he be allowed to get away with this.

The comment about AW conspiring against me was just a throwaway comment, all feels very unjust to me...

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can I stop an individual from finding me on AW? - by SuzieGetIntoMe - 27-01-2015, 11:31