Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Double standards or not?
Dear Friends

I post this message in order that you can help with your most useful advice.

Wife is a full time cam girl and has been for 2 years after I encouraged her to do this for financial gain as its her only form of income after having our child who is now 3. At first it was a turn on for me but the fun now has worn off. She claims she gets no sexual pleasure from camming but I don't agree. I believe she enjoys it sexually although she denies it and states it's still for financial gain because she still can't return to full time employment owing to cost of child care.

What I don't agree with is her attitude towards me when I ask why it is not permissible for me to seek physical pleasure from other women be it from the site or the general public. She says it's different from what she's doing because for her it is purely work and would see it as infidelity on my part even though I seek her consent and which she refuses.

I might add that on a number of occasions she has met with her male clients in my full knowledge and agreement, and although she says nothing physical has occurred and that her intentions are purely financial, I believe she is deriving some sort of sexual pleasure from the coffee meetings and webcamming. She says it's improved her self confidence.

My question to you is whether you think it would be permissible for me to pursue sexual pleasures from other women given I suspect the wife derives sexual pleasures from her clients although she denies it strongly. Do you see this as double standards and possessiveness on her part?

Regards

Atif

Messages In This Thread
Double standards or not? - by ATIF LATIF - 20-01-2015, 22:43
RE: Double standards or not? - by sarahxxx - 21-01-2015, 02:58
RE: Double standards or not? - by WatchingMan - 21-01-2015, 08:48
RE: Double standards or not? - by maggiebabes - 21-01-2015, 12:13
RE: Double standards or not? - by luv2fuc - 22-01-2015, 02:10
RE: Double standards or not? - by sarahxxx - 22-01-2015, 19:23
RE: Double standards or not? - by ChloeKisses - 08-03-2015, 08:39
RE: Double standards or not? - by annabelle - 10-03-2015, 11:32