Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork complaint - chargebacks
Hi guys, this is my first post so sorry if it's not in the right place or if this has been posted already. I searched but couldn't see it.

Anyway my post is a complaint about something that Adultwork do that i think is incredibly unfair. This week I had a chunk of my credits just disappear. When I contacted AW they said it's because a member i'd spoken to (a long time ago now) had turned out to be using a stolen credit card, there had been a chargeback and they took the credits from me! I think this is an absolutely disgusting business practice. If a member commits fraud it's because their fraud detection systems are inferior. Also, they take a percentage of 40/50% from their models earnings and as far as i'm concerned that should include covering lost funds from fraud. I CANNOT BELIEVE that they take the credits from the model through their own sheer greed. In no way is this the model's responsibility. I worked hard for the money I earned and I needed it, Adultwork make millions in profit and yet they STOLE that money from me straight out of my account without even contacting me about it.

This isn't the first problem i've had with them, in fact i've had lots. They exploit models and show them no respect and no support. Their attitude is 'we'll do what we like and if you don't like it you can go elsewhere'. Has anyone else had this problem? If so what did you do about it? I am going to stop using the site but i don't want them to be allowed to get away with it, is there any one higher I can complain to?

Messages In This Thread
Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by carlambrown - 07-06-2014, 22:07
RE: Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by xKatieBabyx - 08-06-2014, 01:10
RE: Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by xKatieBabyx - 09-06-2014, 23:08