Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does type of cam make much difference?
At the moment I am just using the built in cam on my laptop, to be honest I have no idea of the spec of it.
However, since my bootie is my best asset I spend a lot of time facing away from the cam and having to turn around so have been tempted to buy a separate cam, and I remember reading one AW girl had one with a remote control so she could zoom in/out etc and turn it. I like the idea of this for doing certain things, where I struggle with camera angles occasionally to give the view I want.
But does having a fancy cam really make a difference to your earnings/potential clients? I have spotted some issues with the bandwidth on AW when I increased the resolution on my cam, so worried that if I did get a fancy webcam it might not actually be supported on JCI anyway (though Skype can support it for prebooked shows).
So as long as the resolution/sound on my basic cam is acceptable would I just be wasting my money?

Messages In This Thread
Does type of cam make much difference? - by Diva Gina - 15-04-2014, 23:59
RE: Does type of cam make much difference? - by xKatieBabyx - 19-04-2014, 23:40