Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saying i have a negative balance....again!
Ok, so on the transfer request form, it is saying:

The following problem(s) were detected:

Performing this transfer would result in you having a negative balance. This is because you have spent some, or all, of the credits you have earned.

I have not spent a penny out of my earnings at all, it did this last month, and took £45 from me, now it is saying that my credits are the right amount, but my actual balance is £35 Negative.

it has this:

Click here to correct the above negative balance problem. We will look through your earned credits and mark each transaction, (to the value of 34.86), as non-transferable so as to prevent them from being included on transfer requests. Alternatively, un-tick some transactions until the amount to transfer is less than your current balance. If this doesn't make sense, please review the Help Desk.

I have never spent a penny of my credits occured, and last time i i clicked the "click here" button, it took £45 from me for nothing!.

can someone help please
My AW Profile

click below x

My AdultWork Profile xxx

Emily Heart

Messages In This Thread
Saying i have a negative balance....again! - by Emily18teeh - 05-12-2012, 11:46

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Negative balance every day Jessica121 1 3,634 17-07-2017, 18:00
Last Post: admin
  Re: Negative balance in transfer credits lesleyFoxx123 4 5,333 25-04-2013, 12:39
Last Post: Chickalick78
  transfer request form says i have negative balance Emily18teeh 3 9,036 15-11-2012, 19:27
Last Post: christie