Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

"I'm a dom guy are you a good sub slut?"
(30-11-2012, 00:56)Ana_X Wrote:
(30-11-2012, 00:49)Trinity-Belle Wrote: My phone drops calls from withheld numbers. I think most reasonably modern phones can?

My bookings phone is a £10 job, can't even alter the ring tone on the thing but it's just a point of contact for as and when needed, no bells or whistles on this thing and dropping withheld numbers isn't something it can do either. I do use it to take my direct chat calls on when I'm out and about and sometimes for whatever reason the AW number shows up as withheld, so I need to answer the calls and if I don't get the prompt I hang up again.

So glad some one else has said about the direct chat calls coming through withheld/blocked and unknown - so frustrating so you have to answer it - has anyone emailed aw ? If not will do

I can honestly say in all the years doing this there must be a hand ful of blocked calls come to fruition - sometimes I multi task whilst on cam, well all the time and sure we all do - and do answer the phone, ear piece in so no phone holding, and if its a heavy breather then say putting him on loudspeaker and let the webcam room listen and keep saying not good enough or can you not do better - they soon get bored lol

.... I didn't know you can stop withheld calls coming through to your mobile - sounds a good idea if aw could ensure the blocked are not direct chat

English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I'm a dom guy are you a good sub slut?" - by courtesanannabel - 30-11-2012, 10:56
RE: "I'm a dom guy are you a good sub slut?" - by davidseven - 10-12-2012, 02:12