Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just cam issue and how to make it work better
Hi

I have been on aw for three years and since feb on webcam everyday - I use a microsoft hd webcam with incorprated microphone, i believe i have all the settings correct on just cam however on a regular daily basis just cam drops out and messages like - cannot connect to server etc - also told several times by viewers that occassionally cam freezes, audio crackly
I really want to have the best use of just cam as webcam 80% of the time on aw site

would it be worth purchasing the one suggest on just cam help - logic hd pro webcam c910 ?

Please advise

regards

anna
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 

Messages In This Thread
just cam issue and how to make it work better - by courtesanannabel - 09-11-2012, 19:35
RE: just cam issue and how to make it work better - by kinkydirtybitch - 10-11-2012, 12:40
RE: just cam issue and how to make it work better - by kinkydirtybitch - 10-11-2012, 13:31
RE: just cam issue and how to make it work better - by kinkydirtybitch - 11-11-2012, 11:15
RE: just cam issue and how to make it work better - by kinkydirtybitch - 11-11-2012, 11:27