Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Credits on Adultwork all spent
Just read this and to me it looks like your profile (and maybe others things too) have been hacked in to.

This happened to me a few years ago but I noticed in a very short space of time and changed passwords immediately.

I caught out the person because a friend was talking to 'someone' who she thought was me (on MSN so I knew this had been hacked too) and thought it was an out of the ordinary convo and then when the other person asked 'are you feeling horny today' she realised it most definitely wasnt me and called me immediately.

I immediately went on to my AW account and a few pounds had been spent on galleries but nothing more. I will add that AW were not prepared to reimburse me with these credits (and never have) so I wouldnt go holding my breath if you think you may get them back.

I have never kept many credits in my account and like someone else says further up, as soon as it reaches the £150 level I apply for them, for by the time they get round to sorting things out I will have more to work with. The maximum credits to have in your account does not need to be more than 25, why would you want to keep more. Its not as if they dont take the 30% off when you apply for them if you apply for more.

It looks like you have come a cropper in this instance. Make sure all your passwords are changed just in case they try again and dont make them anything like they were before.

The person who may have hacked your account could be someone at the other side of the world. It doesnt need to be someone close or even anyone who knows you sadly.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Credits on Adultwork all spent - by Simon - 05-11-2012, 02:01
RE: Credits on Adultwork all spent - by Lady_Lust_XXX - 21-11-2012, 12:00