Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who prefers a more natural look?
(27-09-2012, 20:25)lafille Wrote:
(27-09-2012, 11:26)saffysecrets Wrote: Oooo just reading this thread. I agree with iluvjem on wearing make up on webcam ...Getting ready, doing my hair, my make up, it's all part of the ritual for me...but boy, sometimes when I can't be bothered I do think how easy it would be just to roll out of bed and turn on my webcam with that natural just got out of bed look.. Smile

I've worked for some time on cam now and would never have dreamed of appearing without make up, freshly styled hair, stockings, lingerie etc. I hate getting ready too. I remember it seemed bizarre at first to go to all this trouble when not even leaving the house!

However, one Sunday morning I got up, horny and ready to go - no make up, bed hair and just thought 'sod it' I'll log on thinking it will be quiet anyway.

I have to say it made - NO DIFFERENCE to the earnings! I am really beginning to think if guys log on with a hard on, they don't care what you are wearing!

I have to confess before the HD Webcam, I didn't wear half the amount of make up I wear now! lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by Jeansman - 18-08-2012, 12:16
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by spklors - 23-08-2012, 12:23
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by spklors - 23-08-2012, 13:27
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by kinkydirtybitch - 27-08-2012, 18:46
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by saffysecrets - 29-09-2012, 11:12