Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who prefers a more natural look?
I have never really understood the camming 'thing'. But then I have never 'had a go' so maybe I should book a session and see? My thought is that there are several good cam show sites for free........ok, the show is not for me personally but if you are polite and complementary and don't try to 'direct' the show, you can interact with the girl/couple and it can be enjoyable.
I prefer to spend my hard earned on a 'proper' meeting........I just wish I could afford to do so more often Shy
To answer the original question.......I think that a bit of a bush is a welcome sight in the world of completely bald pussies......nice to stroke and curl around your fingers too......not so good when you almost swallow a pube!!
Providing that the personality shines through and the performance is good, I think the 'look' is secondary.
If I was going for a certain 'look' and the girl seemed disinterested/rushing to finish/or like she was being told she 'had to be there' rather than 'wanted to be there'.......I'd rather not bother....
I am using this signature until I can think of something really witty to write....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by knight5648 - 16-08-2012, 09:59
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by Jeansman - 18-08-2012, 12:16
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by spklors - 23-08-2012, 12:23
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by spklors - 23-08-2012, 13:27
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by kinkydirtybitch - 27-08-2012, 18:46