Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can someone explain 'age play' to me please?
^ I can completely see why you'd have this opinion, but I don't think that's a fair representation of ageplay. I've experienced ageplay through the BDSM community more than online and I honestly don't think it's usually anything to do with real children. It's like petplay: people who like pretending to be cats/watching girls pretend to be cats don't necessarily fancy actual cats. Wanting to see an adult woman with an adult body pretend to be a child is a very different thing to wanting to look at children. Mostly ageplay has been about nurturing and looking after someone when I've experienced it in real life and it's lovely rather than questionable.

That said, since I've started camming I'd say there are a few people out there for whom ageplay does touch on questionable desires, but in the main it's a roleplay activity. Adult baby is similar... the mistresses who enjoy dressing men in diapers don't do it (I assume!) because they want to play with real babies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 13-02-2012, 07:22
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 14-02-2012, 08:09
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by PippySweet - 25-02-2012, 11:09
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 03-04-2012, 08:58
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 04-04-2012, 07:20
RE: Can someone explain 'age play' to me please? - by kinkydirtybitch - 17-04-2012, 15:57