Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Something a client said recently...
(19-11-2011, 23:11)Nick Meanswell Wrote:
(19-11-2011, 09:31)DivineMissG Wrote: Wow... I'm glad I wrote this post now... I knew it didn't feel right at the time, but I thought maybe I was being over-sensitive.

You're all absolutely right... If he wanted to be with BBW's - he would be, and he would say 'You're Beautiful'. I shouldn't have been made to feel the way I did! He was certainly not a man lost for words in regards to anything else...

I don't think I'll see him again after all...

Just a thought here Gia, I don't want to get personal - I don't know how big you are in the chest department - but could it be he was referring to them instead? I would normally say something more specific like "I love your big breasts" because I don't think a girl would be offended by that - or have I put my head on the chopping block again?

No I think you have a fair point there Nick, he could have been so carried away with enjoying her boobs, he forgot to differentiation which part of her he was enjoying being big.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something a client said recently... - by kinkydirtybitch - 18-11-2011, 20:21
RE: Something a client said recently... - by kinkydirtybitch - 19-11-2011, 09:17
RE: Something a client said recently... - by English Kate - 20-11-2011, 00:07