Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Something a client said recently...
Last week I met a new client... And he kept saying things like 'I love big girls like you'... 'Big girls like you really turn me on'... 'And I don't mean that in a bad way... I dont want you to get offended'... Etc etc etc... I just brushed it off and kept on with the booking, pretending my mouth was too busy to answer him etc.

Now, I am a few kilos heavier than what I am in my avatar (where I was a curvy size 10). I'm now a curvy 12... By no means would I call myself a big girl, and no-one has ever referred to me as such in the past.

When he said it, I was really shocked! It had me doubting myself all over the place, and really didn't make me feel sexy at all. Now he wants to see me again but I don't think I can subject myself to another hour of 'big girls like you'. 'I love your curves' would be fine... But I can't help but think he really needs another girl, as it would really turn me off to hear it again.

Other than that he was clean, funny, and easy to get along with... Can anyone come up with a diplomatic way for me to tell him I just don't like being called big when I'm not... (I weigh 64 kilos and I'm 5'4) I'm curvy but well within the healthy weight for my height?!

Messages In This Thread
Something a client said recently... - by DivineMissG - 16-11-2011, 21:28
RE: Something a client said recently... - by kinkydirtybitch - 18-11-2011, 20:21
RE: Something a client said recently... - by kinkydirtybitch - 19-11-2011, 09:17