Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Infatuation/Lust/Love - How do you differentiate?
As the title says : Infatuation/Lust/Love - how do you differentiate between the three ?

I've been in all three situations at different times in my life and it is only now that I am older that I know the difference.

Which do I prefer .................... I don't know, they all have their benefits.

Infatuation ............. its nice but is not always reciprocated. Very often mistaken for love but its not till we REALLY fall in love do we know the difference. Smile

Lust ..... well I liked that one because of all the sex that was involved with no real strings. Big Grin

Love ............. well that came with my marriage. I realise now that the guys I thought I loved before I got married were really only strong infatuations. But I didnt know that at the time. Heart

The Love I talk about is Love for a Guy and not Love for my children which is a totally different kind of love which any parent will know.

The love we have for our children is in my case anyway unconditional and never dies. The love for a guy .......................................... can go at any time and no one can tell if/when it can turn to hate or just plain die.Sad

I'd like to hear others thoughts now ......................

Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.

Messages In This Thread
Infatuation/Lust/Love - How do you differentiate? - by Lady_Lust_XXX - 29-10-2011, 18:59
RE: Infatuation/Lust/Love - How do you differentiate? - by kinkydirtybitch - 30-10-2011, 08:02
RE: Infatuation/Lust/Love - How do you differentiate? - by davidseven - 01-11-2011, 19:24