Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aw showing as not online when logged into broadcaster
Endless issues with the New Broadcaster and AW is constantly updating or changing things, like stopping the sales in Feb, With wonder people are leaving, I was lucky over New year , Cam was great but these days it seems hit-and-miss whether you're going to be Okay and make the credits you need..I have been on AW for nearly 17 years now so I know it's always very quiet in January as everyone is skint, BUT now we are in an energy crisis, strikes, covid on the rise, etc so its not a surprise AW is struggling and if they don't sort the constant issues with the broadcaster, movies not playing properly once uploaded then I can't see the site surviving ..Sad I only earn on AW and absolutely love the site , hence I tolerate the issues but really its getting tedious now..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aw showing as not online when logged into broadcaster - by country-gal1984 - 15-01-2023, 07:48

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIRECTCAM NOT SHOWING AS AVAILABLE WHEN YOUR LOGGED IN country-gal 2 3,854 13-02-2014, 20:00
Last Post: country-gal