Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Guilt after finding a Service Provider was harassed/coerced
Oh Hi All, I know it’s very quiet here now, but just needed to find somewhere to post. As my name suggests I’m not a big confidence kind of person, and have only met 2 providers previously, I thought I was erring on the side of caution and picking carefully to avoid trafficking/force etc. One I almost met but after crossed wires several times decided against it, for fear of similar.

But, to my point, I have seen today in a news article someone I met with was being coerced and a court case took place over it. I feel an immense guilt over it, knowing what they were going though, when I thought I had been careful, the suffering caused by the situation which was presumably compounded by her customers.

Has anyone had similar experiences? I know it is best to keep away, and keep anonymity which is what I will do, but I wish there was a way to apologise. It’s thoroughly put me off ever seeking services again because I now understand it is impossibile to rule out any suffering.

P.S I won’t be linking the story because the person abused has suffered enough. 

Edit: just wanted to add, sentencing in this country is sickening too, perpetrator will be out in no time, and after so many cases close to home for me, it disturbs me knowing how dangerous they can, and judges thinking restraining orders work on those sorts of people.

Messages In This Thread
Guilt after finding a Service Provider was harassed/coerced - by Shyguy1234 - 07-01-2022, 20:55