Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Threatened with legal action and a 5 year AW ban+pay 25% of my total gross earnings
The model release form is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with London Sapphires or London Gems.

The group was called serenity diamonds as it clearly states a number of times in what was originally posted.
London sapphires don’t send any such form as I work for them. Extremely unfair to post their company information (which should be removed!)
You said ‘London sapphires, sometimes called London gems’ if you ever worked for either of these companies you would know they are two completely separate companies. They don’t just swap names!
They have hundreds of models between them and have NEVER sent a model release form to any of them.
What the person above is claiming is FALSE!!

What they posted clearly mentions a number of times is a group called ‘Serentiy Diamonds’ who is absolutely nothing to do with London Sapphires or London Gems!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threatened with legal action and a 5 year AW ban+pay 25% of my total gross earnings - by JennieEclair - 26-04-2020, 22:56