Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's AdultWork Working For You ???
I had a good look at my content and adjusted a few things. I used to make clips about 2 minutes and less than 18mb, that way I could sell them for a £1 each but they weren't great quality. I had about 150 clips on my page. No skin off my nose to sell them cheap, I make 30 minute full length HD films for my own website, just cut them up, reduce the quality, and hey presto.
Made about £15-£25 a day on them.
Then sales started to fall, some days no sales at all, so I took about 100 clips off, reduced the choice, kept the newer ones on.
Made the clips £3 each for 3-4 minutes, upped the quality to about 50-70MB each and revenue started to come in again. (I have no idea why a guy would buy a 3 minute clip for £3 when he could have one of the full length HD ones for £2.50)
After a bit these sales fell off as well, so reverted to my original format, put something on every day, and it picked up again.
I still make more out of Adultwork than I do from C4S, Only Fans and Manyvids put together.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ChristieCougar for this post:
  • FatManFuck

Messages In This Thread
RE: How's AdultWork Working For You ??? - by ChristieCougar - 10-07-2019, 18:46