Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I think certain ladies on AdultWork.com are a huge waste of time!
I'm sorry that you feel that way. I'm purely a cam and phone girl but I just wanted to address one point you made about not showing faces. Some of us girls enjoy camming, I for one love it, but I don't show my face unless I have my mask on. Why is that? Well, there are untold reasons why. Personally it's because I have a life out side of AW and don't fancy being recognised or being outed. In the two years I've been camming not one person that has taken me into a private or group session has been bothered at all about seeing my face .... those that do, it's fine as there is a wealth of girls out there that do and I understand that some men prefer it. It's all ok. I really do wish you well on AW and hope you manage to find a great girl very soon... believe me, there are lots of lovely, genuine ladies on AW who would love to meet you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think certain ladies on AdultWork.com are a huge waste of time! - by JoiBleu - 17-03-2019, 22:11

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Waste of time soup1988 8 12,342 18-10-2015, 01:47
Last Post: PrincessJenny