Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paxum, daily pay and cosmopay and uk tax authorities
(20-08-2018, 09:57)3CA Wrote:
(18-08-2018, 13:13)Helga99 Wrote: Regarding the payment methods, are they reported to the British tax authoriites by Adultwork?

Does the UK taxman have the authority to make Paxum, cosmopay and Dailypay show them which UK citizens are being paid what? Is Payoneer an option? I read on another forum, payoneer and Firstchoice are the same and they are no longer working. But the option is still there as a payment. Can we swtich to them?

Is it the same with bank transfers?

HM Revenue & Customs has spent years and £100m or more on a super-computer designed to identify those who may have paid too little tax. 

Instead of relying solely on information provided by taxpayers via their returns, HMRC’s powerful “Connect” system now draws on information from myriad government and corporate sources to create a profile of each taxpayer’s total income. Where this varies from the information provided by the taxpayer, the account is flagged and could be subject to further investigation.

More than 30 years ago one of my clients was involved at the edges of the Lestor Piggott inquiry by HMRC. I will never forgot how much information HMRC had managed to obtain from banks and businesses without my client being aware of what was happening.

[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/october/23/newsid_3755000/3755282.stm][/url]

Thanks for this.
Well I am not in Lester Piggots' league, but as I suspected the IR have the powers to snoop where others are forbidden to.

Messages In This Thread
RE: paxum, daily pay and cosmopay and uk tax authorities - by Helga99 - 24-08-2018, 10:26

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily pay and paxum? Pixie 3 6,471 26-08-2015, 10:39
Last Post: admin