Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW has changed
Anyone noticed the huge influx of new female service providers on AW....mainly young students? I've noticed it particularly in the last year and they always seem to belong to the same types of groups (as if they are deliberately seeking out young girls) and they are offering the same things even though they are barely out of college as more established providers which makes me think they are copying peoples profiles. I have also noticed afew in some of the newspapers and documentaries lately boasting about how they discovered they could turn to webcamming and finding slaves to pay for their student fees. Does anyone else think this will jeopardise providers income on AW and also with all the documentaries seeming to make service seekers out to be freaks as well as the public forums on here do you think cam/phone sex could be dying? I've noticed these big changes over the years and it doesn't look good to me anymore.

Messages In This Thread
AW has changed - by KinkyKitten - 18-07-2018, 20:11
RE: AW has changed - by Elsiewhite - 18-07-2018, 22:57
RE: AW has changed - by BeautifulBADGirl - 19-07-2018, 14:36
RE: AW has changed - by Gracie_Rocks - 23-07-2018, 11:30
RE: AW has changed - by KinkyKitten - 21-11-2018, 12:10