Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Content on App, Movies not viewable!
Can some of you lovely people that sell movie content use the mobile app to check yours and others movie content to see if you can view it.

Staying on the app when I click on others movie content either via the featured movie page or via their profiles I'm unable to view any movies, it just goes to a blank page that says View Movie at the top of the page but nothing there. I've tried this using Chrome & Firefox, I've not tried to view content this way before but I've been saying for months the app has killed content sales, if people can't view it on the App there's a big hole in sales!

I've checked on my android phone and tablet, a friend is having the same trouble with the App on an iphone.

I'm fully verified and can view on the desktop site no problem so it's an app based problem.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skye for this post:
  • Verity

Messages In This Thread
Content on App, Movies not viewable! - by Skye - 29-05-2018, 10:34

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some movies not viewable in iOS/iPad cheeky-chinese 2 11,001 29-03-2012, 15:43
Last Post: Bookham