Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Feedback - One for the Members
I don’t think feedback should be taken with a pinch of salt. Yes there probably are girls who somehow get other people to leave fake or exaggerated feedback for them, but generally, when someone does leave you good feedback, it will be the result of the service providers “putting on great shows” as the OP mentioned - or in other words - working hard to give the client a good service.

It’s definitely different reasons for different people. One thing to consider is the client’s “behavior” when using the website. I’ve noticed that a percentage of clients are “transient”. These are clients who purely log on to receive a service. Once they’ve cum, they log off to go and clean up and that’s it! With these guys, once you’ve drained their balls, there’s no reason for them to log back on. They literally cum and go!

To leave feedback you have to go through a “process” which means a bit of navigating around the website. When these clients return to use the website, they will be looking for that relief and will just want to get on with doing that, rather than navigating around, trying to locate the last girl they last spoke to and then leaving feedback.

If it’s been a week or so since the client spoke to you, they have to remember the session and then think of something to type.
I know people that can’t type or those who struggle using one finger. Taking all of this into consideration, it puts them off and it’s a lot easier just to leave it! Maybe Adult Work could think about simplifying the feedback process to one where a client has the option to rate a service provider using a star system immediately after the session, instead of having no other option than to type.

You’ve also got the clients that want to keep their account as “clean” as possible, with very little, or no evidence of their past or current activities. Personally, I’ve found the majority of clients that will leave the feedback for me are the ones that use the website a bit more actively. They’ve been members for longer and know how to use the website very well.

Anna
x

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to xAnnax for this post:
  • Mirabelle-Lux, PrinnyAW

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback - One for the Members - by xAnnax - 22-03-2018, 16:17