Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Problems with Just Camit JCI
So I already have a post on here wondering why people enter group/private chat with me and leave almost immediately...(what am I doing wrong?)
I appreciate I'm not to everyones 'taste' but I am friendly, tarted up and have amended my prices a few times so am certainly not expensive..
I also state my real age and have a face pic on my profile so shouldn't be coming as a shock to people!
I am talking around 10 people in only a few hours..and that's every time I log on..literally disappearing and staying for 1 second, sometimes 2! 
It was suggested to me that it could be Just Camit and I've read a few threads whereby people seem to have the same problem as mine - although none of these threads have ever suggested what has fixed the issue..
I have emailed some of the people in the threads directly asking for help to no avail so hoping I'll get more joy here!
I have upgraded my broadband and have fantastic internet speed until I log on to Just Camit..
On my availability page, a lot of the time I am not supporting an Ipad or Android (only 2 green icons lit up)
I have tried connecting with an ethernet cable and after 5 mins or can be a couple of hours, I get disconnected (says gateway not found) so it's not my download/upload speed....(I am aware it's all to do with upload speed)
I don't disconnect much at all using wifi but supporting an Ipad or Android device for my whole stint sometimes seems to be a problem..
Internet provider have said there is no problem with my internet connection (until I connect to Just Camit - speed test can be volatile and shocking!)
AW - have sent me a link to a page on FAQ's that I've already read and doesn't help..
Acer - (laptop) have told me to go back to Windows 7 from 10 (have done)
Windows have said talk to Just Camit
Just Camit say they can see I keep disconnecting but don't know why - I need to call a computer technician..
My laptop isn't that old btw
I'm losing clients and money left right and centre and don't really know what else to do! (all the advice on here I have followed and still no joy)
Please Please Please can anyone help me?! Confused
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Madame X for this post:
  • PrinnyAW

Messages In This Thread
Problems with Just Camit JCI - by Madame X - 28-12-2017, 18:23
RE: Problems with Just Camit JCI - by lucyloo - 01-01-2018, 11:07

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sound problems on just camit Countess_Crimson 1 3,022 04-04-2014, 11:19
Last Post: Countess_Crimson