Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW
(10-12-2017, 15:42)SwingingMilf Wrote: Content sales seem to have been doing really well for me.  I do find a LOT of guys cam from their phones/tablet and I find they are the ones that tend to have the connection problems.  I wonder if your content sales have dropped because of the new regs coming into law next year.  I know AW have been 'cleaning up' the stores in preperation for it so maybe there is something going on there too?

A lot of my clip thumbnails are sfw and all my images that are available in the public part of the site are all sfw so maybe thats a factor?

OK see I don't see the point of making images on a adult site like AW sfw... not when they will hit a page full of "other" images that are not sfw... so kind of defeats the objective, the objective to me is to tease the guys and girls, and get them to click on the thumb... now of course a sfw thumb can still be hot and tease the person enough to click on it... but I just don't see that attributing for a drop of 50-60%... something much more serious is going on...

We've got a bunch of established profiles we help with, they have made good money for years... So to suddenly see sales drop off the face of the earth just doesn't make any sense... Not even our most popular profiles are making money... If this is a preview to what those new law changes are going to impact on the site and it's potential for sales, then best we find another way of making money

Messages In This Thread
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by FatManFuck - 11-12-2017, 04:38
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by Rambo was a pussy! - 25-12-2017, 03:51
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by Rambo was a pussy! - 27-12-2017, 02:02
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by Rambo was a pussy! - 29-12-2017, 11:25