Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW
Content sales seem to have been doing really well for me. I do find a LOT of guys cam from their phones/tablet and I find they are the ones that tend to have the connection problems. I wonder if your content sales have dropped because of the new regs coming into law next year. I know AW have been 'cleaning up' the stores in preperation for it so maybe there is something going on there too?

A lot of my clip thumbnails are sfw and all my images that are available in the public part of the site are all sfw so maybe thats a factor?
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by SwingingMilf - 10-12-2017, 15:42
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by Rambo was a pussy! - 25-12-2017, 03:51
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by Rambo was a pussy! - 27-12-2017, 02:02
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by Rambo was a pussy! - 29-12-2017, 11:25