Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl using her friends Profile page
Whoa.

Technically if you google the definition of Taboo (which I just did) it does mean prohibited/banned etc. However, that being said in my mind it is as Emma said more 'diverse' in our line of work. I have the word Taboo in my profile so that NO client might feel embarrassed about their fetish. For example I have a sub who enjoys licking his own dirty nappies he wears and/or boxers. He sees this as Taboo. Every submissive/client normally likes to think what turns them on is just SO unique and mesmerising to us that of course it's 'Taboo'.

Every single one of us have our own niche markets on AW. I find home wrecking is my best one and of course there is plenty of girls who would give flack for that as well. You can't condemn a cam girl because she says she offers taboo subjects. I'm sure there are many of us who have suffered in some way or form under someone in a position of authority, that doesn't mean we can put others down and act like they're criminals.

I would like to think everyone here knows the limits and when to close down a session/report and for those that don't well, Karma can be a bitch.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MsClara_Wilde for this post:
  • EmmaEH

Messages In This Thread
Girl using her friends Profile page - by Cece - 23-03-2017, 23:50
RE: Girl using her friends Profile page - by MsClara_Wilde - 29-03-2017, 17:42

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 2,124 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500