Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Bad customer or bad me?Did I do something wrong ??
(25-01-2017, 22:31)JulietteFeg Wrote: I told him that I changed my mind and didn't want to meet him anymore. 

Maybe it was not very fair play of me,  he was already there, but with all of that, I was not ready, super stress, and I did not felt good about letting that man coming to my home. He begged few times, called few times, I just ignored. 

Then he started to insult me. Not just insult, I could feel that he really tried to make me feel super bad about myself. He tried to manipulate me to hurt me. And I have to say, it worked, I had an horrible day... and at last he tried to threat me, he said that he will put a bad report at me in whatever website that I do not know.

Hi Juliette

As others have said, you did nothing wrong, he was the one being a knob, being pushy and not respecting your wishes.

If you had met with him he would have probably been a lot worse and could have got nasty if you would not have done what he wanted

Sarah x x x

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bad customer or bad me?Did I do something wrong ?? - by sarahxxx - 26-01-2017, 10:36