Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
some lasses ( I'm one ) received payment yesterday i'm with NatWest , I think it depends on which bank your with , mistresscristal explained this very well further in the post , its a good sign that payments are clearing as it means AW's hard efforts are paying off, hopefully and fingers crossed that the rest of you receive funds tomorrow , once all have received there funds AW will enable the credits transfer for UK payments , I have a good feeling it will all be back to normal soon , I have a nice sum built up which means for me at least that Christmas is sorted !!!

I also sent AW a thankyou via the helpdesk advising them that I had received my funds , perhaps if those lasses whom got paid also let them know it may help AW speed up the process further if they know people are getting funds, but it looks like the situation is getting resolved which is fantastic news

country-gal

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - by country-gal - 16-10-2016, 16:17