Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

SCREENSHOTS OF A FAKE GROUP
My VAT page said:

(edited by admin)

I have documented everything I could find about you. You say its free dailypay but its not, the VAT is free and then you charge 6% for your service, if its free then that means you dont make money from us? VAT is exempt as its business 2 business in the EU but between me and you its not exempt, so when you hit the NL threshold for VAT then you will have to charge me and the others VAT for your service ontop of your charge so how can it ever be "free" unless you never plan on growing?

The group name is Adultwork's Daily Pay - FREE DAILY PAY, its nothing like being in tesco and thinking your in asda, its more like thinking you are ordering an Uber but getting an Uberr instead, like a Chinese knock off, you are basically ripping off someones elses brand and trying to take advantage of members who think they are joining dailypay on AW and end up getting your group instead. All very shady indeed.

I have seen dailypay for a long time and never had a notion to join, but when I got the email I thought what the hell but oh boy was I wrong. Your group name and you are misleading. I was mislead, the OP was mislead, how many others think they are in dailypay but they are really in yours? I hope aw force you to change your name to stop these mistakes happening in future to unsuspecting members.

And I have a new profile now thank you very much.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Eve for this post:
  • Delete profileplz

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCREENSHOTS OF A FAKE GROUP - by Mistress_Eve - 07-07-2016, 23:13
RE: SCREENSHOTS OF A FAKE GROUP - by admin - 17-07-2016, 22:49