Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

SCREENSHOTS OF A FAKE GROUP
They have my account! I got an email from support@clubdailypay.com, after a few emails back and forth sorting out the details I joined but I mistakenly thought it was daily pay from these forums! My first pay from them was a disaster, they kept telling me it had been sent but it NEVER arrived here, I sent them screenshots of my bank to prove it, they said they cant do anything about it but then my account disappeared, I asked aw what happened my account and they said it was self deactivated, I send my ID to reactivate it and when I login all my previous transfers have now been changed to the name, sort code and account number of someone else! I asked aw to change them or delete them but they said they cant because the group own the credits. I have been messaging aw for 3 days now trying to sort this out and this morning my account is missing again! I have been searching the internet for information about these people to give to the police but its like they appeared overnight and they have stopped replying to my emails.

This is my only income source, all I want is my profile back but it seems I have lost ALL rights to my own profile and MY credits that I EARNED! How can aw alow this to happen!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCREENSHOTS OF A FAKE GROUP - by Mistress_Eve - 05-07-2016, 08:49
RE: SCREENSHOTS OF A FAKE GROUP - by admin - 17-07-2016, 22:49