Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I continue chatting when I go abroad for 1 year outside EU?
(13-04-2016, 10:54)Ana_X Wrote: If you keep your existing profile the nationality you have put on that profile will stay the same. The only difference is that there will be 'accessing from......' with the country you are currently in showing at the bottom of the profile. There's no way around that.

You CAN keep your profile and travel with it anywhere in the world, anywhere. I can't fathom where on earth you would be going where you want no association with the country you'll be residing in, which is making your situation difficult to understand.

Ana, my visa won't permit me to work, so just to be on the safe side, i want to arrange everything so that it is set up from here and I don't need to do anything like registering phones in the other country. I can't afford to take a risk for other reasons too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can I continue chatting when I go abroad for 1 year outside EU? - by jinnystarwars - 13-04-2016, 13:45