Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I continue chatting when I go abroad for 1 year outside EU?
(12-04-2016, 23:35)Ana_X Wrote: 1) Skype numbers are a premium service, you have to pay for it.
2) Receiving calls through your skype number will only work via the skype program, so you'll need to have skype running on your laptop or the app running on your phone for it to work.
3) Your profile, as previously pointed out to you, will show which ever country you are in.

Ana

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, but I wondered if having skype (an online number) would change anything. My problem is I don't want the country i am going to for a year to show at all (anywhere on my profile) if i keep my UK profile. I still havn't found a workable solution. Plus I am sure there must be a few other niggles which only someone who has done this will know about. I want to hear from someone who actually did this, i.e. went abroad to a non EU country, kept their profile, and returned to London.
Thank you again.

Del,

Thank you for your reply too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can I continue chatting when I go abroad for 1 year outside EU? - by jinnystarwars - 13-04-2016, 10:37