Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outrageous at AW
@Nova

To be honest I really do think your missing the point.

It really does not matter to me who you actually are or the reasons that you choose to be anonymous, you keep trying to tell me as though it makes one bit of difference, it doesn't!

If you wish to remain anonymous it means that nobody knows who you are and as such you have no real credibility or trust, especially when ranting.

Ranting is the art of making a lot of noise without making sense. many of the rants I have read recently, from newbies, do not make a lot of sense.

Credibility can be earned in time and by posting, after being an established member / contributor, anonymous members can earn credibility by the way they post and the way they help others with advice.

As you have seen on these and probably on other forums, there have been many "newbies" that just want to rant as soon as they join, have a pop about AW, attack WG's in a derogatory manner and generally bring disruption for the sake of it, they rant on and have been caught out doing this with multi accounts.

Their idea of making contributions is not in the best interest of the forum and they seem to have their own agenda, usually to be negative rather than constructive. going on and on about the same old problems without trying to understand the cause.

To keep ranting about something does not change the problem.

I could very easily start an "idiot Punter" topic and each and every day I and other girls could tell of the idiots we have to deal with by phone, AW messages and the booking system made by punters when they have not got a clue what they are doing. Before long we would have a topic with thousands of posts on it...

Unfortunately doing the above is not going to change those that are idiots, they will still pester and annoy. We understand this so don't bother doing it.

Regards your mention of fake / B&S profiles:

Fake profiles, as I see them, are not a problem. The girl does not exist and you will never meet her, the guys that enjoy these type of profiles are the ones that want wanking fodder, they never have any intention of ever meeting the girl.

Nobody should ever part with money to view photos unless they have established that the girl is real,

B&S: as I have said countless times before, if punters did not hand over money to these girls but walk away they would not survive long with no money and rent to pay, as that will never happen, they will continue to flourish. If I continually bang my head against the wall I will get a headache.

Sarah x x x

Messages In This Thread
Outrageous at AW - by torrentmike02 - 03-07-2015, 22:02
RE: Outrageous at AW - by sarahxxx - 04-07-2015, 00:25
RE: Outrageous at AW - by xKatieBabyx - 04-07-2015, 03:23
RE: Outrageous at AW - by Nova70 - 04-07-2015, 06:49
RE: Outrageous at AW - by torrentmike02 - 04-07-2015, 11:10
RE: Outrageous at AW - by sarahxxx - 04-07-2015, 12:20
RE: Outrageous at AW - by Nova70 - 04-07-2015, 13:49
RE: Outrageous at AW - by Nova70 - 04-07-2015, 14:11
RE: Outrageous at AW - by sarahxxx - 04-07-2015, 15:28
RE: Outrageous at AW - by Nova70 - 04-07-2015, 16:08