Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UK Punting!
(13-06-2015, 18:45)Simon Wrote: Given the fact that Puntico (the "barrister") has commented on legal issues several times, I see no reason not to assume that he is what he claims to be. And his reason for giving up (two notoriously infectious STI's, both manifesting during a period when his immune system is compromised by bowel cancer treatment) is also entirely plausible.

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here Simon, are you a member of UK Punting lol.

Simon you have overlooked one crucial fact here, you used this man's actual username I didn't and the only way he could really have been identified is because I made a joke about his avatar which was a cartoon character dressed in legal robes, Simon why did he change his avatar after my post ?. But of course he realised that was not enough and the game was up but he just couldn't resist one last hooray hence the thread about the STDs

So your convinced he really is a Barrister because he's commented on legal matters, well I know very little about the Law but go ahead and ask me a question and tomorrow I will return with the answer and I'll sound like an expert, I don't know anything about nuclear fusion or quantum mechanics either but go ahead and ask me a question about those subjects and again I will return with the answer, I'm going to let you into a secret Simon it's called Google. Let me give you some valuable life advice Simon, just because somebody seems to know what their talking about doesn't mean they actually do.

Anyone suffering from Cancer has my deepest sympathy but if you are a UK Punting member you will be aware that one or two on the site had expressed doubts about his authenticity and the Cancer thread was just a way of getting them to back off and of course a chance to be the centre of attention once again. Don't you think that he's given us too much information about himself Simon, if I developed Cancer I wouldn't be announcing it on a punting forum, why would I.

The thread about his imaginary STDs has already led to accusations about the women he's reviewed, I think that's disgusting Simon what do you think, do let us know.

So Simon while we're here why don't you give us your thoughts on "U" I'm sure you know who that is, others on UK Punting are convinced he's a pimp they think he's Sergei, I think he's a kid who's made them look foolish but they can't admit it.

Don't fall into the trap that others have fallen into on that site Simon, several punters who once commanded respect for their views and opinions have been made to look stupid because they got sucked into the bullshit and after spending too much time there they can no longer tell fact from fiction even when to those on the outside it's obvious.

Messages In This Thread