Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

webcam without showing face
I quite often don't show my face in freechat which doesn't seem to effect my business, however, I do have a lot of photo's on my profile showing my face and I do show my face in grp/pvt. I tend to move around a lot and use my zoom, so although I seem to show my face a lot, in reality you don't see my face and naughty bits in the same shot very much lol. You can play music in the background, try saying the custy's name a lot during the show, have a board with your camming name on it that can be put behind you so if you do get recorded at least you will be getting free publicity. But tbh in this industry we all understand that being recorded is going to happen sooner or later so we try to make sure we are prepared to deal with it when it happens.
You might want to think about joining the private webcamers area of the forum? Details here http://adultworkforum.com/announcements.php?aid=14
This is where you will find info that we do not discuss in the public areas Wink
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX

Messages In This Thread
RE: webcam without showing face - by missdemeanour - 27-02-2015, 23:04
RE: webcam without showing face - by xKatieBabyx - 28-02-2015, 01:22
RE: webcam without showing face - by xKatieBabyx - 01-03-2015, 16:04
RE: webcam without showing face - by xKatieBabyx - 02-03-2015, 17:35
RE: webcam without showing face - by xKatieBabyx - 03-03-2015, 21:54