Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW quiet? All to do with Tinder love say my kittens!
I will only ever be a webcam girl on AW I like the way the site operates and I can rely on it for income

Like poshie has commented I have been a webcam provider on AW for a number of years and I manage my profile very well or the best I can, I:E Adding new content to keep it fresh etc but I like poshie have noticed aw has been quiet a couple of times

when I first started webcamming in 2010 I could go on at any time and know I would be busy , now its hit and miss but that's fine with myself as I don't rely on AW for all of my income as I do work myself away from the site doing a normal job. There was a time when AW seemed to always have traffic but people in this day and age have less money to spend, the uk is becoming more expensive to live so no doubt that affects peoples incomes plus more and more gals are joining aw all the time, from my experience some men prefer to see new girls or those with low feedback

I will never work elsewhere I love AW and yes it has its faults at times but doesn't everything ?

charlotte xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Messages In This Thread
RE: AW quiet? All to do with Tinder love say my kittens! - by country-gal - 10-11-2014, 22:07