Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypnosis & Complete Mind Therapy
(17-03-2013, 11:34)GloryHoleCumSlut Wrote: Please excuse my ignorance but what is erotic hypnosis?

I can understand regular hypnosis for smoking, weight, habbits etc but not sure who gets the kick out of erotic hypnisos. Please enlighten me.

Sub ladies get a kick out of being able to Orgasm on command, Couples enjoy making each other feel Sexual Arousal through out the day with trigger commands. You can have triggers where a sub person male/female receives a physical response when a given trigger is used, for example, it is possible to convince them that they are restrained to a bed with cuffs when in reality they are not (their mind believes they are which is enough for the body to not be able to move)
I think I must point out that as Adult Service Providers here we are all aware of how many people enjoy fetishisms and kinks of some sort.
Erotic hypnosis is usually provided by female domme's looking for male slaves for financial domination etc.
I myself enjoy providing it to those people who wish to experiment.
Hypnotherapy & Complete Mind Therapy (trained,Diploma's)

http://www.adultwork.com/TheEroticHypnotist

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hypnosis & Complete Mind Therapy - by xKatieBabyx - 16-03-2013, 01:02
RE: Hypnosis & Complete Mind Therapy - by xKatieBabyx - 17-03-2013, 00:20
RE: Hypnosis & Complete Mind Therapy - by theerotichypnotist - 17-03-2013, 11:50