Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actually booking the girl of my dreams!!!
If a guy makes a normal booking, in the same manner I'd expect from any of my clients, it doesn't matter whether he's 18 or 88. If however, as many do, he starts sending loads of texts, emails, phone calls(usually it's the first two), asking exactly what will happen, I'm young but experienced will you see me, but I don't want to go through your usual booking procedure, oh and can I see you for a quickie at a time you aren't working, I've got £20, I don't want chat I want every minute to be wall to wall sex then I'm going to be blocking and not seeing him. This is the sort of thing that has me running for the hills.

Unfortunately so many "I'm 18/20/young" enquiries go this way, but I have encountered 3 or 4 of that age who are able to pick up the phone, send a simple request for a booking, confirm and make it to the appointment without all that palaver and are simply lovely clients.

Quite happy to see 'younger' clients, and 'older' clients too. Attitude, behaviour and respect are the qualities I look for.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actually booking the girl of my dreams!!! - by Strawberryblonde - 08-02-2013, 15:57