Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

warning for edinburgh clients
hi guys

i just saw a client who had a very bad experience with a girl on the site by the name of joanne, he doesn't want to report it as he has since had threatening texts.

i'm not sure of the exact profile name but just be on your guard.

my client went for a 'quicky' down at the shore area in a nice new apartment/building. however when he arrived the girl seemed about 10yrs older than her profile stated, a bit rough and obviously on something. he apologised to her and said that as she wasn't what he'd been expecting he was going to go. when he got out to his van a guy jumped in the passenger door - luckily this is a big irish chap so he duly leathered the guy and got away. he has since had texts saying if he goes to the police the girl will say she was attacked, raped etc.

my client was lucky as he is a big guy (very nice guy btw). an elderly gent or young man might have had areally hard time - thought you guys should know.
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx

Messages In This Thread
warning for edinburgh clients - by x Connie x - 24-12-2012, 18:01
RE: warning for edinburgh clients - by davidseven - 25-12-2012, 01:46