Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Doesn't Enjoy
Earlier today I had this message from AW:

Adutwork Wrote:We're going to implement something along the lines of what you're asking for, but you should be aware that members are already able to exclude members that have not selected something on their enjoys list, via the "dislikes" column on the Search Page. This works by excluding members who have said they enjoy something.

This feature was added by member request. More members were asking for it than have currently reported any problem with it. All the tab does is reinforce how the dislike column on the search page works.

You either enjoy something or not. We accept this list can be interpreted as service offerings, but if some thing's not listed, it could be assumed as not being offered, effectively, not enjoyed.

This could be one of those, can't please all of the people all of the time. It was requested by several members to avoid repetative emails about services they have not marked as "enjoyed".

I replied again with one last ditch effort to explain what I mean, as it is clear from comments not only on this forum but on others also that whilst everyone can see the benefit in principal from something like this, many people do not appreciate this new feature in it's current form.

I have now received this message:

Adultwork Wrote:Thanks, we have removed the "Doesn't Enjoy" tab pending an alternative implementation. We now await the barrage of people requesting it to be brought back. Nevertheless, the more feature rich version is what we aspire to.

Thanks for your input.

It is very heartening to know that AdultWork really do listen to their members. I am very impressed that they have taken this action and I will very much look forward to the new and improved version of the "Doesn't Enjoy" list some time in the near future.

It is an excellent idea, and done properly it will be a huge benefit to all the members, both providers and clients.

A "Feature Rich" version would be very good indeed.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Messages In This Thread
Doesn't Enjoy - by Trinity-Belle - 21-05-2012, 12:36
RE: Doesn't Enjoy - by Scotty_Hottie - 21-05-2012, 12:50
RE: Doesn't Enjoy - by crystal denison - 21-05-2012, 14:32
RE: Doesn't Enjoy - by kinkydirtybitch - 21-05-2012, 15:03
RE: Doesn't Enjoy - by Trinity-Belle - 21-05-2012, 20:28
RE: Doesn't Enjoy - by Classy_Katy - 21-05-2012, 17:26
RE: Doesn't Enjoy - by christie - 21-05-2012, 19:11