Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Rebekah's Saucy Secrets
I didnt know this thread existed but I shall be sure to bookmark it now and update when I post on my blog. I mainly post photos from my website and blabber on about my oddball life and the situations I get myself into but there are the occasional (semi) intelligent ramblings about stuff I hear and things going on in the world so keep checking back!

This was todays entry:

I cant remember if I told you that I was away all last week in Ibiza and I took some friends and family with me so for once I didnt even take my video camera (Shock horror!) Although I have people visiting me whilst I am there in the summer I very rarely get to spend quality time with them because I work every day so it was nice to be able to relax with them for once but I am more than ready to sink back into some corruption and debauchery Confusedhock: Luckily I pre-empted my ravenous desire for all things naughty after a week away and I shall take my frustrations out on some less than peachy bottoms at the Institute of Feminine Discipline on Monday. Tuesday I am back at Whiplash Towers squashing a foreign gentleman with my arse - most likely a deserved punishment for whatever it is Mistress Nikki has decided he has done wrong Wink

So its a good week in my diary to come back to, dont you agree? I am sure you arent quite as excited as I am by my scheduled activities this week so I shall leave you with some images from a recent photoset uploaded before I went to Ibiza. They were taken on a long walk I did whilst camping a few weeks back at a popular bird watchers spot.....I thought I would give them their first sighting of a new variety of flightless bird Wink

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

And something else that will surely excite you....I will be on webcam for members of Rebekahdee.com tomorrow evening at 7pm (2pm EST). I will be tweeting warnings tomorrow so keep an eye on the twitter feed if you dont want to miss out!

Right now I have to get my ever expanding arse to the gym and work up a sweat! Catch you all tomorrow!

Rebekah.xxx
[Image: banner3.gif]

[Image: rebekawgw.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Rebekah's Saucy Secrets - by rebekahdee - 14-05-2011, 17:21
RE: Rebekah's Saucy Secrets - by rebekahdee - 15-06-2011, 07:49