Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do clients really think about hotel meets?
(23-11-2011, 13:31)DivineMissG Wrote:
(23-11-2011, 10:26)A Bloke Wrote: I used to stay at the hotels around Heathrow and a couple of times while in the bar I got propositioned while waiting for work colleagues. One of the girls said that if they got caught they just moved on to another hotel.

These hotels are busy places so it's easy to slip in and out of but apparently a girl becomes "known" once caught.

WOW! I didn't know that actually happenned in hotel bars? Thought it was just in the movies!

Oh it does, I have actually once witnessed a known working girl proposition a man while standing outside her hotel having a cigarette. How do I know, we both were using the same hotel at the time and she looked very embarrassed once she saw what i had just witnessed her doing. She is also known for offering her services to the hotel managers, who apparently take her up on it.

But back on track, i have learnt after my year of touring that to be fully equipped with directions etc, so that once i receive the phone call from outside the hotel. I am able to direct them from a - b.

I used to be snow white but drifted...

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do clients really think about hotel meets? - by curvy crumpet - 23-11-2011, 13:47
RE: What do clients really think about hotel meets? - by kinkydirtybitch - 31-12-2011, 19:49

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hotel meets? Lerler 6 9,853 13-05-2012, 08:36
Last Post: Lerler