Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do clients really think about hotel meets?
I don't like Travelodges, especially since I discovered that they are quite happy to employ murderers as receptionists. You think I'm joking - I heard it from the Chief Exec of Travelodge on Radio 4 so it must be true!

I had thought there could be a market for a hotel guide which reviews things like the type of locks on the doors and the proximity of reception. I guess it must be a bit of a gamble as to whether you get sufficient bookings to make it worthwhile.

As a client I am happy to go to a hotel, I am sufficiently confident looking to not look out of place.

Hicky's right, a short text giving explicit details on locating the room is a good idea. I have been caught out by my ludicrously poor short term memory, where I have only half remembered the directions and get slightly lost, causing a bit of angst for both me and the girl I'm meeting!

I find Premier Inn's to be the best bet from the point of view that the bed is always guaranteed to be clean and comfy. However increasingly they tend to use keycards.

Holiday Inn Expresses are also very good. They're cheaper than Premier Inns, tend to be much brighter in the room - if you like that - and although the lifts are often controlled by key cards, they obviously think that people are too lazy to be bothered using the stairs, because you can often reach the bedrooms via the stairwell without needing the keycard. Top Tip there!
I just want to have fun Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do clients really think about hotel meets? - by Nick Meanswell - 21-11-2011, 23:36
RE: What do clients really think about hotel meets? - by kinkydirtybitch - 31-12-2011, 19:49

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hotel meets? Lerler 6 9,851 13-05-2012, 08:36
Last Post: Lerler